- Call (678) 909-6345
- Course Code:
The Speedy Difference...
Why we stand out from the rest:
At Speedy Transmission of Marietta, our goal has always been to provide our customers with the best customer service by using the latest in diagnostic technology to get you on the road safely and quickly. Independently owned and operated.We honor manufacturer's warranties. Thousands of satisfied customers! In House Financing available. “A” BBB rating.
At Speedy Transmission we strive to offer you the very best value and service in the transmission industry. Backed by ATRA Golden Rule Warranty Make an informed decision about the repair and maintenance of your car's transmission with advice from your Speedy Transmission certified technician. For a Free Road Test contact Speedy Transmission.
1. A technician will ask for the service and repair history of your vehicle.
2. The technician will also ask you to describe the symptoms you experienced.
Testing the transmission and related components
1. The technician will then check the lifeblood of the transmission, the fluid. Properly maintained fluids will cool, clean and lubricate the transmission.
2. You will be invited to be present when we road test the vehicle to check shift points and drive-ability.
3. We may use special equipment to analyze electronic or computer controlled transmissions.
Visual inspection of the transmission
The technician will do a very thorough visual inspection. This includes axles, drive train and exhaust systems as well as leak checks. Proper Diagnosis of the vehicle is vital!
We will prepare a recommendation for your review. No work will be done until you approve.